Commercial Kitchen Wall Cladding Systems
Abraxas understands wall cladding systems
Wall Cladding Systems consist of large flat sheets of hygienic plastic. Each sheet is joined to the next by an ‘H’ shaped joining strip, while ‘J’ shaped edge pieces run along the top and bottom of the sheets. These ‘joints’ and ‘edges’ are screwed to the wall through their wider back sections, so that every sheet is secured on all four edges. The sheets themselves hide all the fixings that are holding them there. Internal and External Angles are fitted in and around the room to make a perfect installation.
Wall cladding creates an ideal working environment for your commercial kitchen and helps keep it hygenically clean, is food safety compliant and fire resistant.
Wall Cladding is suitable for all food processing, production and catering areas such as:
- Take-Aways and Fish and Chip Shops
- Hotels and Restaurant Kitchens
- Conforms to the latest European Food Hygiene Regulations
- Choice of materials, including those with Class 1 Fire Rating
- Smooth; easy to keep clean and disinfect
- Cost Effective and creates an ideal working environment
- Increased working efficiency
- Specified by food officials
If you need wall cladding installed in your commercial kitchen, get in contact with Abraxas today
Do you need a wall cladding system installed?
Ring 01562 863222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and book an appointment with our gas specialist for a chat, free advice and a competitive quote for what you need.
Recent Completed Projects
Firs Industrial Estate, Kidderminster, Worcestershire DY11 7QN, UK